DISTANCE LEARNING & WORKSHOP
The distance learning program is designed to help those who wish
to learn our systems, but do not have access to a school or
instructor in their area.
This would also be an opportunity for candidates to obtain
recognition according to our system, the first necessary step for
those who wish to become Certified
Instructors recognised by "International Longzhao Gongfu
Each level of distance learning programs shall cover specific
areas for the respective arts, which the candidates must learn and
Learning is achieved through a combination of modern technologies,
to bridge the distance between student and instructors:
• Technical videos, in our reserved area
• Theoretical group lessons by videoconference (Italian - English
• Possible email correspondence, directly with Maestro Zanetti
From the 2nd year, the online training is linked to participation
in a Seminar in Italy with GM°
Maurizio Zanetti, or organized by the student in his own
(for online training only)
How the distance program works
1. Fill in and send the registration form to our distance
learning program ---> Registration Form,
including your digital passport photo.
2. Receive your password for the reserved area, where you will
find videos and documents of the level and grade for which
you are studying.
3. Study and train the techniques and theories of style you are
interested in, through our videos.
4. Participate in the theoretical lessons by videoconference
(Italian - English - French).
5. After studying and practicing, record a video of your
performances while performing all the practical programs of the
inherent degree, send your video or upload it to
Youtube or any other video medium of your choice, and send the
Master Zanetti for evaluation.
6. Master Zanetti will examine and evaluate your performances
shown in the videos.
If the performance is considered sufficient,
you will be given access to the next grade, otherwise it can be
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
LEVEL INSTRUCTOR: Grade 1
1. Practice of a
martial art for at least three years
(verification of the level during the first
video-examination of your
NOTE: If not considered sufficient,
you will have to start from a BASIC program.
2. Desire to engage seriously in the study, to
correctly teach, in the future, the Gongfu and /
or Taijiquan of
3. Acceptance of being included as "Distance
Learning Teachers in Training" on our website.
4. Acceptance to send a video of your
performances on the program (every three months)
LEVEL INSTRUCTOR: Grade 2 & Grade 3
successfully passed the assessment on the
2. To have attended at least 90% of the
theoretical lessons by videoconference.
3. Having participated in the previous year, at
the Seminar in Italy with Shifu Zanetti, or have
organized a seminar
in your City / Country.
successfully completing the "Initial Level",
you will receive the recognition of "Member of
the International Longzhao Gongfu Association"
(valid for 2 years).
LEVEL INSTRUCTOR: Grade 1-2-3
INSTRUCTOR ADVANCED LEVEL: Grade 1-2-3
of the previous levels.
2. Having participated in the previous year, at the
Seminar in Italy with Shifu Zanetti,
or have organized a seminar
City / Country.
From this level on, the assessment
of performance will be done only in person.
successfully completing the "Intermediate
Level" or the "Advanced Level", you will
receive the recognition of "Instructor Senior"
or "Instructor High Level".
Your name will be listed on the "Instructor
Senior" or "Instructor High Level" list on the